Managing Your Account
Follow these steps to set up your SnapCard account.
A. Sign Up
1. Select the ‘My Card’ tab (it should lead you to the screen below)
2. Select the button ‘Sign up now, it’s free’ underneath the text “Don’t Have Account?”
3. Enter in your details and set up your account
4. After that is done, select ‘Sign Up’ and you’re done!!
5. You will get activation code to your email
6. Put the activation code number
Now that you have your own account, it’s time to show the world!
Your My Card is where you can find your personal AR Code and your contact details.
B. Setup Account Profile
The first thing to do once you’re verified is fill out and customize your profile. We recommend taking a little time initialy as much as detail as possible.
1. On My Card, select ” Profile” tab
2. Tab icon “pencil” to edit Profile
3. You can filling out your profile data, then after finish click ” Save ” icon
You can also update your My Card with your social media, email, company, phone and other details in the Profile tab.
Hope you found this helpful!
Please contact us if you have any questions or enquiries.