My Card helps other contacts to know what social media platforms you’re available on and let them connect with you. To add your social media platforms to your ‘My Card’, you can enter the links of your social media accounts into the Social Media section in the Profile tab.
You can find the Social Media section by:
1.Tap ‘My Profile’ in My Card
2. Scroll down to the ‘Social Media’ Section
You can find your account’s URL by following the instructions on the several social media platforms in the steps below.
1. In your phone facebook app:
2. Go to your profile
3. Select ‘More’
4. Select ‘Copy Profile Link’
5. Paste the ‘Profile Link’ into the SnapCard ‘Social Media’ section and delete “https://facebook.com/”
6.Tap the blue arrow on the bottom-right to update your profile
To find your Instagram URL, enter into your Instagram app:
1. Go to your Instagram profile
2. Copy your account name located at the top of the screen
3. Enter your account name into the ‘Social Media’ section on SnapCard
4. Tap the blue tick on the bottom-right to update your profile
1. Tap your profile picture on the top-right corner
2. Scroll down to “Contacts”
3. Select “Your Profile” and tap “Copy”
4. Paste it into the SnapCard ‘Social Media’ section and delete “https://linkedin.com/in/”
5. Tap the blue arrow on the bottom-right to update your profile
- Log in to Twitter. Click “View my profile page,” located near your name and profile picture.
- Look at the Web address in your browser’s address bar. This is your Twitter URL. Copy the link.
- Paste it into the SnapCard ‘Social Media’ section and delete “https://www.twitter.com/”
- Tap the blue arrow on the bottom-right to update your profile
For WhatsApp, just enter your phone number into the WhatsApp section in “Social Media” and you’re good to go!
If you have any other enquiries, please feel free to contact the SnapCard team via
phone: +62 8180 639 6688