What is Sydney Easter Parade? Sydney Easter Parade is a time of celebration, where people from all different denominations, different ethnic heritage and different age groups to gather and celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The Sydney Easter Parade has been going on for over 20 years under the name of the Jesus March, The Awakening and/or
Sign Up Now and get FREE TRIAL 1 month for SnapCard Pro
Follow these steps to set up your SnapCard account.
A. Sign Up
1. Select the ‘My Card’ tab (it should lead you to the screen below)
2. Select the button ‘Sign up now, it’s free’ underneath the text “Don’t Have Account?”
3. Enter in your details and set up your account
4. After that is done, select ‘Sign Up’ and you’re done!!
5. You will get activation code to your email
6. Put the activation code numberNow that you have your own account, it’s time to show the world! Your My Card is where you can find your personal AR Code and your contact details.
B. Setup Account ProfileThe first thing to do once you’re verified is fill out and customize your profile. We recommend taking a little time initialy as much as detail as possible.
1. On My Card, select ” Profile” tab
2. Tab icon “pencil” to edit Profile
3. You can filling out your profile data, then after finish click ” Save ” icon
You can also update your My Card with your social media, email, company, phone and other details in the Profile tab. Hope you found this helpful! Please contact us if you have any questions or enquiries.
Setup ProfileMy Card helps other contacts to know what social media platforms you’re available on and let them connect with you. To add your social media platforms to your ‘My Card’, you can enter the links of your social media accounts into the Social Media section in the Profile tab. You can find the Social Media section by:
1.Tap ‘My Profile’ in My Card
2. Scroll down to the ‘Social Media’ Section
You can find your account’s URL by following the instructions on the several social media platforms in the steps below.
1. In your phone facebook app:
2. Go to your profile
3. Select ‘More’
4. Select ‘Copy Profile Link’
5. Paste the ‘Profile Link’ into the SnapCard ‘Social Media’ section and delete “https://facebook.com/”
6.Tap the blue arrow on the bottom-right to update your profile
1. Go to your Instagram profile
2. Copy your account name located at the top of the screen
3. Enter your account name into the ‘Social Media’ section on SnapCard
4. Tap the blue tick on the bottom-right to update your profile
1. Tap your profile picture on the top-right corner
2. Scroll down to “Contacts”
3. Select “Your Profile” and tap “Copy”
4. Paste it into the SnapCard ‘Social Media’ section and delete “https://linkedin.com/in/”
5. Tap the blue arrow on the bottom-right to update your profile
- Log in to Twitter. Click “View my profile page,” located near your name and profile picture.
- Look at the Web address in your browser’s address bar. This is your Twitter URL. Copy the link.
- Paste it into the SnapCard ‘Social Media’ section and delete “https://www.twitter.com/”
- Tap the blue arrow on the bottom-right to update your profile
Hey there! Welcome to the tutorial on upload your very first Augmented Reality Video on SnapCard!
This is a quick tutorial that you can follow so that you can create an Augmented Reality video and show the world your expertise through the technology of Augmented Reality! Before you upload the video, make sure that your video is 5MB or below. We’ve tried to make this as simple as easy for you as possible, soooo…
Here are 5 Easy-To-Follow Steps to Upload Your Video on SnapCard:
1. Go to your ‘My Card’Open Up the SnapCard App and Click the ‘My Card’ tab at the bottom right
2. Click SettingsClick the gear symbol at the top right corner
3. Click LayoutsClick the symbol that has two squares that is labelled “Layouts” right below settings
4. Click the Video CameraThe Video Camera symbol is where you can upload new videos, adjust the settings and it set it to autoplay. Note: Make sure you select the bottom left layout below the word “Video” to view your video in Augmented Reality.
5. Upload Your VideoAll that’s left to do is upload it! Choose the File that you want and upload it! Note: Make sure your video is below 5MB