Thank you for your trust in SnapCard for entrusting data and information to SnapCard.
A. Information Collection
- SnapCard collects information when you register to SnapCard or use the SnapCard service.
- Data and information collected, ie:
- Full name
- Email address
- And other necessary information
- By providing such information / data, you understand that SnapCard may request and obtain any User information / personal data for the sustainability and security of the SnapCard site.
- SnapCard collects and processes data about your visit to the SnapCard site, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, links or other communications data, whether it is required for billing purposes or otherwise, as well as resources that User access.
- SnapCard by itself receives and records information from the computer and the User’s browser, including IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page that the User requests.
Any User information / data submitted to SnapCard and / or collected by SnapCard is safeguarded in the best possible effort by the proven security device used by SnapCard electronically.
- Confidentiality of password or password is the responsibility of each User. SnapCard is not responsible for any losses that may result from user negligence in maintaining the confidentiality of the password.
B. Use of Information
- SnapCard may use all of User’s information / data as a reference for product and service improvement efforts.
- SnapCard may use all of User’s information / data for SnapCard’s internal needs regarding market research, promotions about new products, special offers, or other information, where SnapCard can contact Users via email, mail, phone.
- SnapCard may ask Users to complete surveys that SnapCard uses for research or other purposes, even if the User does not have to respond.
- SnapCard site or app has the possibility to connect with other sites outside of SnapCard site, thus User acknowledge and understand that SnapCard is not responsible for the confidentiality of User information after User accesses these sites by leaving or being outside of SnapCard website.
C. Information Disclosure
SnapCard guarantees no sale, transfer, distribution or lending of your personal information / data to any other third party, without your permission. Except in the following:
- If SnapCard in whole or in part of its assets is acquired or merged with a third party, then the personal data owned by SnapCard will be one of the assets transferred or merged.
- Cookies are small files that will automatically take place within the Users computer device, to identify and monitor the Users network connection, enabling Users to access the services of the SnapCard site or app optimally.
- These cookies are not intended for use when accessing any other information / data that Users have on a computer device or a User’s smart phone, other than what the User has agreed to deliver. Although the user’s computer or smart phone automatically receives cookies, the User can make the choice to make modifications via the settings of the User’s browser by choosing to reject cookies (this option may restrict the optimal service when accessing SnapCard site).
- SnapCard has been using the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest feature. The data we get from such features, such as age, gender and User interest, will be used for the development of SnapCard sites and content. If you do not want your data to be tracked by Google Analytics, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
- SnapCard may and may be entitled to use features provided by third parties in order to improve SnapCard services and content, including any ad adjustment to any User based on interest or traffic history. If you do not want your ads to show based on these adjustments, then you can disable them.
Last Updated: Jun 29, 2018 07:33 WIB