- SnapCard is an individual, a company and / or a business entity, which carries on business at the snapcard.id site. Hereafter referred to as SnapCard.
- Users are parties who use SnapCard services, including buyers or other parties who simply visit the SnapCard site.
- By registering and / or using SnapCard’s site users shall be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to all SnapCard Terms & Conditions.
- Terms & Conditions SnapCard is a form of agreement set forth in a valid agreement between the User and SnapCard. If the user does not consent to one, part, or the entire content of the SnapCard Terms & Conditions, then the user is not allowed to use the service on SnapCard.
C. Account and Security
- SnapCard will not ask for User account passwords for any reason, therefore SnapCard calls on Users not to provide account passwords to any parties, either to third parties or to parties acting on behalf of SnapCard.
- The User hereby declares that SnapCard is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the misuse of the User’s account.
- SnapCard without prior notice to the User, is authorized to take the necessary action on any alleged violation of the applicable Terms & Conditions and / or laws, ie the act of closing user accounts, and / or deleting user accounts.
D. Digital Name Card Provisions
By using or purchasing a Digital Name Card product, the user is deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to all SnapCard Terms & Conditions and the Digital Card Name Terms.
Use of a Digital Name Card
- The User hereby declares that the user is a capable person and capable of binding itself in a legal agreement
- All website content including text, pictures and video digital business cards may not contain elements of SARA, Pornography, Violence and / or anything that violates the law.
- Website contract duration or digital business card minimum 1 year or on request
- Users are required to make payments in accordance with the invoices obtained
Cancellation of the Digital Business Card
- Cancellation is the user decides to remove, cancel the contract, stop using the services & services of a digital business card for any reason.
- If the cancellation is made less than 30 days after the initial payment of the contract, the user’s money will be refunded at the price of the package purchased or paid and deducted by the administrative fee of Rp. 100.000, –
- If the cancellation is made within 30 days after the initial payment of the contract, then the money can not be refunded, for any reason.
Changes & Development of Digital Name Card
- Active digital business cards, any change, development or additional special features on business cards, will incur additional charges. See price list
Limitation of Digital Name Card
- Liability After the digital business card is active, business cards are fully handed over to the user. For that reason, any form of violation of the law, including the content of the content is entirely the responsibility of the user
- SnapCard never requests user account passwords for any reason, therefore SnapCard is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the misuse of user accounts
Digital Card Name Misuse
- Without prior notice, SnapCard reserves the right to remove, suspend or take any necessary action if the user violates the terms and / or violates the law
E. Limitation of Liability
- SnapCard always strives to keep the SnapCard Service safe, convenient and functioning properly, but we can not guarantee continuous operation or our Services can always be perfect. Information and data on the SnapCard site may have errors.
- The User agrees that it will utilize the SnapCard Service at its own risk, and the SnapCard Service is provided to “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” users.
- User will release SnapCard from indemnification for any damages or losses (including but not limited to loss of money, reputation, profit or other intangible loss) and keep SnapCard (including the Parent Company, directors and employees) of any claim or claim , including reasonable legal fees, incurred by a third party arising in violation of these Terms & Conditions, improper use of the SnapCard Services and / or infringement of any law or third party rights.
The SnapCard Terms & Conditions may be changed and / or updated from time to time without prior notice. SnapCard recommends that users read carefully and check the pages of these Terms & Conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to access and use the SnapCard service, users are deemed to agree to the changes to the SnapCard Terms & Conditions.
Last Update: June 29, 2018 07:33 WIB